#realtalk #realtalkfridays #truth #true #instagood #instamood #life #ratchet #ratchetness #friday
1. Prime the eye and apply a matte highlight beneath the brow.
2. Blend a warm brown through the crease, blending upwards, and to the lower lashline.
3. Apply a gold cream base to the lid. A creamy pencil would work just as well!
4. Apply a purpley pink on the outer and inner lid, leaving the center open.
5. Highlight the center lid with a yellow or gold shadow, as well the inner eye near the tear duct.
6. Blend a black through the crease to deepen the look. For a warmer look, use a dark brown instead. Take the color down to the lower lashline as well.
7. Line the eye with a black pencil or gel liner. Soften the top liner with an angled brush for a smokey effect.
8. Apply mascara and falsies if you choose. Done!
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Vanilla by MAC
Faux Tan by Bare Essentials
Urban Decay Cream Shadow in Whipped
Purpley Pink in 88 Orginal Palette
Snobby by theBalm
Serious by theBalm
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara